Enjoy the 2013 Spring Newsletter in which you’ll learn more about the exciting new developments at the Home and Trust, as well as highlights of programs and services for our kupuna, families and community.
Some highlights in this issue include:
- Envisioning the Foremost System of Kupuna Care for Native Hawaiians
- Community Partnerships: Highlights of the WCC Nursing Pathways Program, UH BSW Practicum Program, and the Alzheimer’s Association
- Caregiver Support: Managing Challenging Behavior in Alzheimer’s Care
- Pathways to Sustainability- Garden Harvest
We encourage you to also participate in our upcoming summer events.
- Haloa Challenge: Poi-Making Workshop Series- 6/22, 6/29, 7/6 & 7/13
- Preserving a Legacy Film Series with Eddie & Myrna Kamae- Sundays, 6/23, 7/28 & 8/25
- Annual Golf Tournament: July 19, 2013